Can you help with;
- Companionship for the isolated and vulnerable, especially for those recently bereaved or convalescing.
- Shopping and support following hospital discharge.
- Help with socialising and getting out and about.
How to Volunteer
Telephone 01548 854588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Volunteer Application Form April 2018
- “Ad hoc” basis to meet temporary needs
- One or two hours per week or more
- Both drivers and non drivers required
- Flexible times
- Live in the South Hams area.
- Empathy for the needs of others is the prime qualification.
- Initial and ongoing training
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Satisfaction of making a meaningful contribution to those in need and to the wellbeing of the community
We are an enthusiastic and friendly team who gain enormous pleasure from reaching out and helping others.
Our volunteers have the opportunity of using their life skills and experiences, finding fulfilment in making a difference.